kaboodle -> kmplayer

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Thu Sep 23 21:17:02 BST 2004

Hi,

I propose to replace Kaboodle with KMPlayer in kdemultimedia.
KMplayer can play much more sound and video files than kaboodle.
KMplayer can use mplayer or xine as backend and can be used as a powerfull
Video-, DVD, TV- or SVCD-Player. The integration as a kpart into khtml is
also much better. KMplayer is well maintained be Koos Vriezen.

KMPlayer has of course all the advantages of Kaboodle. Is't small, fast and
very easy to use.

I would like to move kmplayer from kdeextragear-2 to kdemultimedia and
kaboodle from kdemultimedia to kdeextragear-2

What do you think?

Cheers
Frank

--