Quality Teams offer

Mark Kretschmann markey at web.de
Fri Mar 12 22:51:00 GMT 2004

On Friday 12 March 2004 14:19, Tom Chance wrote:
> Has anyone on this list had a chance to look at the wiki page? I'm a little
> disappointed by the lack of feedback on this, since you're all being
> offered help on a variety of tasks including managing bugs, documentation,
> promoting your work, etc.

What kind of feedback do you expect?

> We are here to work *with* you, not around you, so please respond and
> indicate how you'd like to see us work and on what.

I've amended the wiki page and added the tasks for which we are currently
seeking help. So we developers are sort of waiting for feedback, too :) OTOH
of course it's clear that we're talking about volunteer work, so you can't
just expect people to do something. Motivation is the key.

Maybe we must be patient and wait for things to settle down a bit?

--
Mark.