Quality Teams offer

Tom Chance lists at tomchance.org.uk
Fri Mar 12 13:19:28 GMT 2004

Has anyone on this list had a chance to look at the wiki page? I'm a little
disappointed by the lack of feedback on this, since you're all being offered
help on a variety of tasks including managing bugs, documentation, promoting
your work, etc.

We are here to work *with* you, not around you, so please respond and indicate
how you'd like to see us work and on what.

Regards,
Tom