krec file export

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Mon Mar 1 17:39:10 GMT 2004

On Sunday 29 February 2004 23:49, udo wrote:
> I was just setting up krec on my kde 3.2.0 - Suse 8.1 box.
> All is working fine, but when I try to export to wav or ogg
> the result is a 4kb file only. Or in other words: it is not working.
> What libs are needed to successfully perform an export ?

I know why I am just at rewriting the KRec documentation.

You probably are at the end with the position pointer. Go to the beginning
(Shift+Left).
If that is not the problem, try exporting to wave, thats working always
without libs.

For more info, just ask (me in private),

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de
---