Greetings from Belgium and Miss Marieke

Mariekes Fan Club fanclubmarieke at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 6 20:34:44 BST 2004

Dear,

We apologize for our unsollicated email.  We represent the fanclub of our own Marieke, who is starting the preselection for Miss Belgium 2004.

Though beautiness and intelligence are important, the organisation has also a webpoll. So we are creative and ask you if you would vote for our Marieke on http://www.exposed.be/cgi-bin/webvotingoost/rankem.cgi?id=oost10
There are no popups or banners, just the click on the link is enough, and she has your vote !

We thank You in advance, a virtual kiss from her !!

The Fan Club of Miss Marieke