juk missing in slackware packages?

Jeff Cave jeff.cave at sunergon.com
Tue Feb 3 22:17:29 GMT 2004

1. The place to mention it would likely be somewhere on the slackware site. Distros are responsible for what packages they choose to include (or not).

2. Check www.linuxpackages.net for the package (it may not be included with the distro but that is the place to look for slackware compiled software.

3. Don't bother checking www.linuxpackages.net! It's not there. I was going to try my hand at making a package, but I can't get it to compile under Slackware 9.1

I don't know why it doesn't compile. I have only tried once. I gave up on it since kAudioCreator (I think that's the right app... the one that write's audio cds to disk) crashes my computer. If I can't put my CD collection to disk, there is not much point in having decent jukbox software...

If you do manage to get it to compile, try building an install package an posting it on linuxpackages.net