juk random play

Michael Pyne pynm0001 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 12 05:59:15 GMT 2004

On Saturday 11 December 2004 09:59 am, Max Howell wrote:
> For version 1.2 we'll also be analysing the
> playback-history for each track and giving a bias to stuff that you haven't
> played so often, as this is even "more random".
>
> Max

Well strictly speaking random play means its possible to even play the same
track twice in a row, or play an album in order.

Of course, this isn't what people really mean when they choose random play in
their music player. ;)

Anyways, I'm willing to bet my changes to JuK for the Play Queue are
responsible for the changes in the random play behavior you're experiencing.
I'll try to fix it before too long, but I really can't make guarantees. :(

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne