Amarok: How to set the output device with xine output plugin ?

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Fri Aug 20 05:27:25 BST 2004

Hi!
  I'm using Amarok 1.1b1 and I would like to test the xine output engine.
It seems to work but I cannot hear anything. I think that it's because due to
my hardware configuration I have to use /dev/dsp2 and /dev/mixer2 instead of
commonly used /dev/dsp etc. In gstreamer engine, I can select it, arts
engine (now non-functional) uses the global artsd setting, but how with
xine ?
                                   With regards, Pavel Troller