Who is going to Akademy? Organizing a meeting ...

Christian Esken c.esken at cityweb.de
Thu Aug 19 14:34:18 BST 2004

On Thursday 19 August 2004 15:21, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> On Thursday 19 August 2004 13:57, Christian Esken wrote:
> > is anybody going to Akademy?
> > I would really like to see a kde-multimedia meeting - it can be organized
> > loosely, like a BOF.
>
> Yes, I've mentioned to a number of groups (the GStreamer guys, Leon from MAS,
> Marco from NMM) informally that it would be nice to get everyone together on
> Sunday night since that seems like the day that the most folks will be there
> (and coincides with the multimedia track at the conference).
>
> I don't have anything terribly formal in mind -- I presume that we'll get kind
> of an introductions to the projects during the sessions during the day and
> then at night we can kind of introduce ourselves, what we work on, all that
> exciting stuff and then go from there.

Exactly my feelings. Actually I for myself feel terribly bad prepared. I urgently need an update about whats going on.

> Christian -- why don't we talk on Saturday and figure out where would be a
> convenient place for getting people together and then we'll have some
> information around during the talks on Sunday.

OK, and if we manage to miss each other we still can try to figure it out on Sunday during 9:45 coffee break (if you are not too busy in preparing) or at lunch at 12:00.

See you,
  Chris