juk and network filesystems

Michael Schulze fry26 at genion.de
Thu Apr 15 12:38:35 BST 2004

Hi,

I'm using juk (great application btw) with the music collection stored on an
nfs filesystem which is mounted manually. No problems with that except that
juk cleans its cache when the nfs filesystem is not available. This happens
for example when I forget to quit juk before shutting down my computer - the
next time I login juk assumes that the collection has "changed".
Would it be possible (or make sense) to pop up a warning that juk is missing
the collection and quit when its missing the path where the collection used
to be?

Regards
	Michael