[Noatun] templates for kdevelop

Dominik Haumann dhdev at gmx.de
Thu Sep 18 00:55:04 BST 2003

Hi, please CC me 'cause I am not subscribed to the list!

userinterface and visualization plugin templates are up now.
@noatun-developers: Please test and tell me what you think =)

> A playlist can be very special, too! We only have 1 playlist and I'm not
> sure if it's a good idea to make a template out of it. Is there something
> that is easier to #1 understand and #2 to change so that 3rd person are
> able to code what /they/ want?

I will probably make a playlist template, too, but first of all I have to
get a stable noatun :/ It always crashes if I want to change the playlist
plugin.

thanks,
Dominik Haumann,
dhaumann | #kdevelop