KJöfol Fixlets

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Wed Nov 12 18:25:28 GMT 2003

Moin,

I was always annoyed by a few things in KJöfol and today I finally fixed them.
Due to the freeze I'm posting this here as none of the bugs are listed on
bko.

The patch fixes:
- set seekbar to zero on stop, before it just stayed at its last position
- don't allow seeking while player is stopped, it didn't do anything and so
the ui-item shouldn't react on mouseclicks either
- make font combo readonly, I don't think one has to type in fontnames in
KJöfol-Config

I think all changes are trivial ones but I don't want to mess with that
freeze :)

Plese comment on this patch so I can hopefully apply it ASAP.

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein