Patch for Noatun's Split Playlist

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Sun May 18 10:28:32 BST 2003

Moin again,

On Sunday May 18 2003 05:33, Nathaniel W. Turner wrote:
> On Saturday 17 May 2003 11:31 pm, Nathaniel W. Turner wrote:
> > area (nothing else!)." [1]  As adding or removing files is one of the
> > main
>
> Grr... I hit Ctrl+Enter by accident there, before I could paste this
> footnote:
>
> [1]
> http://developer.kde.org/documentation/standards/kde/style/menus/edit.html

nice one, cut/copy/paste might be interesting too, not sure how to do this
properly yet but I'll definetely think about adding these too :)

Btw, if anybody has a clue how to rename "File" to "Playlist" (KMail Editor
renames that one to "Message" too) then tell me. Adding a text tag to my
xmlgui .rc didn't work for the "File" Menu for some reason.

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein