JuK -> KDE CVS

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Sat Mar 1 12:25:38 GMT 2003

Hi again,

On Samstag März 1 2003 13:19, Tim Jansen wrote:
> On Saturday 01 March 2003 10:06, Stefan Gehn wrote:
> > Plugins are not obscure, if people don't configure their apps using the
> > supplied preferences dialog then it's not my fault :P
>
> People usually expect to have a good player when they start it. Otherwise
> rename it to Media Player Construction Kit.

If you don't like the noatun defaults go and propose new ones. Still it's the
users pick what UI he's got on his desktop and if he doesn't choose then it's
the user to blame and not us developers, we can only set sane defaults to
stop users being scared on first start :)

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein