JuK -> KDE CVS

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Sat Mar 1 12:14:46 GMT 2003

On Saturday 01 March 2003 10:06, Stefan Gehn wrote:

> Also it breaks style guidelines quite a bit (player widgets inside a
> toolbar, if you want it movable use a dockwidget capable mainwindow

That will go away in 2.0 / HEAD.  I've been trying to talk to others and
decide several things about the JuK UI, this being one of them.  Basically
the 1.0 UI was designed by me a *long* time ago.  The 2.0 UI will be the
result of actually taking input from a lot of others, ideally including
people who are better at GUI design.  :-)  Already I've got some mockups from
qwertz and a couple of other folks.

Cheers,

-Scott

--
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest
person to fool.