kmix patch, add selection menu for channels

Christian Esken c.esken at cityweb.de
Sat Jun 14 08:32:07 BST 2003

On Friday 13 June 2003 23:12, Stefan Gehn wrote:
> Moin,
>
> I just had been bored to death and so I got a hint on #kopete (thanks
> Jason) for improving kmix.
> It's about adding a submenu to the main kmix popupmenu so you can easily
> turn on/off a particular channel (or however it's called) instead of right
> clicking on every single slider just to make it hide. I also added a "Hide
> All" menu-item so you can hide all of them and just tick the few ones you
> want to have left over.

Hi,

I'll review this patch at this weekend. Your are right that the current
behaviour is ugly. My idea was to fix it with a dedicated
dialog box (allows to add additional options like renmaing, reordering,
coloring of channels/sliders). I think I will go on with my idea, but I will
put in your patch if I need too long.

Chris