kmix patch, add selection menu for channels

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Fri Jun 13 22:12:22 BST 2003

Moin,

I just had been bored to death and so I got a hint on #kopete (thanks Jason)
for improving kmix.
It's about adding a submenu to the main kmix popupmenu so you can easily turn
on/off a particular channel (or however it's called) instead of right
clicking on every single slider just to make it hide. I also added a "Hide
All" menu-item so you can hide all of them and just tick the few ones you
want to have left over.
Not sure if my naming scheme is ok or if I overlooked some ui-style rules but
nevertheless... here's the patch :)

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein