Sorry I did not...........

muhammad masood mushhuud at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 4 11:43:54 BST 2003

Respected,
Sorry I did not write my email address in previous mail. My mail address is

mushhuud at hotmail.com

For those who had not seen my previous mail I am retyping my request. Please
reply me as quickly as possible.
I want to work on multimedia programming in linux. My work is to display a
video file through my application (movie player for KDE). But I am novoice
in multimedia programming. Please tell me which tool I should preferaby use.
Currently I have Kdevelop 2.1 as I am using Red Hat linux 7.3. Please send
me some kind of helping material like any tutorial, Multimedia library. I
will be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.