kdemultimedia build problem

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Wed Jun 4 11:24:35 BST 2003

I've been getting this in HEAD for a while now.. any ideas on how to solve it?

automake 1.7, autoconf 2.54

*** Creating Makefile templates
libmpeg_la_LDFLAGS: variable `THIS_LIB_VERSION' is used but `THIS_LIB_VERSION' is undefined.
mpeglib/lib/mpegplay/Makefile.am: Assembler source seen but `CCAS' is undefined.
mpeglib/lib/mpegplay/Makefile.am: The usual way to define `CCAS' is to add `AM_PROG_AS'
mpeglib/lib/mpegplay/Makefile.am: to `configure.in' and run `aclocal' and `autoconf' again.
mpeglib/lib/mpegplay/Makefile.am: Assembler source seen but `CCASFLAGS' is undefined.
mpeglib/lib/mpegplay/Makefile.am: The usual way to define `CCASFLAGS' is to add `AM_PROG_AS'
mpeglib/lib/mpegplay/Makefile.am: to `configure.in' and run `aclocal' and `autoconf' again.
mpeglib/lib/util/mmx/Makefile.am:6: `CFLAGS' is a user variable, you should not override it;
mpeglib/lib/util/mmx/Makefile.am:6: use `AM_CFLAGS' instead.
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1

(cc: me please, I'm not subscribed currently)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap at capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."