How to debug a noatun playlist.

Gregory Olds gcolds at comcast.net
Mon Jul 21 17:38:47 BST 2003

Thanks for the info.  Actually, using KDevelop to write my code which probably
complicates things a bit.  As for gcc, I've noticed that as well.  I just
thought that the problem was with KDevelop (I'm using 3.0 alpha 5 on Suse 8.2
to write my code) or that I was setting debug settings incorrectly.  Thanks
for the tip.  I am definatly having fun.

-Greg