kdemultimedia/noatun/modules/systray

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Sun Jul 20 19:10:59 BST 2003

On Sonntag Juli 20 2003 19:53, Neil Stevens wrote:
> On Sunday July 20, 2003 10:51, Stefan Gehn wrote:
> > You can't tell me that monochrome pixmaps are state-of-the-art and that
> > they fit into kde which now is having crystal-icons all over.
>
> "state-of-the-art"
>
> All you're doing is imposing your tastes on others.  But don't remove old

Why do you think using normal kde icons has to do with my taste? This argument
is just plain nonsense.

> icons.  If you insist on making Young Hickory obey the icon style (which
> isn't a bad idea), then do it right and get the classic icons into the
> classic style, please.  This way *everyone's* tastes are obeyed.

You want me to repeat myself, do you? We need new icons from everaldo or
somebody else!

This is the last comment from me in this silly conversation, I'll instead do
something useful and ask Everaldo about a few icons now.

Bye, Stefan aka mETz
--
sgehn_AT_gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein