Sound System Control Center Module

Arnold Krille arnold at arnoldarts.de
Wed Jul 2 09:55:03 BST 2003

According to www.arts-project.org its aRts.

> Besides the logical separations beetween aRTs (or aRts) and the mixer, is
> there any other problem on making system volume adjustable in this module?

Afaik the mixervolume is saved and restored by KMix (or its applet) not by
aRts. So you might get funny results if you adjust your wanted "initial"
volume in the planned CC-module but never launch KMix(applet).

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de
---