Bug #45352 and its patches

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Sun Jan 19 14:15:13 GMT 2003

On Sunday 19 January 2003 13:15, Marcel Martin wrote:

> Regarding 3.1 I propose to use the patch mentioned by Luis Pedro Coelho in
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-multimedia&m=103680300811287&w=2 for now.

Committed to BRANCH.  Thanks for pointing this out.

> Do you think there's interest in adding more features to the audiocd
> kioslave?

Sure, if it's something just from time to time, feel free to send patches and
if they get ignored here you can forward them to me and I'll take a look at
them (as time permits).  If you start doing a lot of work on there mail
sysadmin at kde.org and request a CVS account.

Cheers,

-Scott

--
I believe that a scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb
as the next guy.