Bug #45352 and its patches

Marcel Martin mmar at freenet.de
Sun Jan 19 12:15:17 GMT 2003

On Sunday 19 January 2003 10:08, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> On Sunday 19 January 2003 9:07, Jason Lane wrote:
> > I'm glad that it's in HEAD. I've just tested the patch to my local copy
> > of BRANCH (RC6?) and it applies, compiles and works fine, so it would be
> > good to see this long term bug fixed for 3.1.1 - or even 3.1 if there's
> > another RC release. After all it is just over a year since Ogg Vorbis
> > went 1.0 ;-)
>
> There are new strings added, which IIRC isn't supposed to be done in
> BRANCH. Otherwise I would have applied it there.

I'll join Jason in saying I'm glad to see it's in HEAD :-).

Regarding 3.1 I propose to use the patch mentioned by Luis Pedro Coelho in
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-multimedia&m=103680300811287&w=2 for now.

Do you think there's interest in adding more features to the audiocd kioslave?
I'm just starting KDE development, but e.g. implementing a way of setting the
nice level of the ripping process would probably not be too hard.

Thanks everyone,
Marcel
--
 . .
/ V / Marcel Martin   Bielefeld   OpenPGP public key: