kAudioCreator shuts my computer off

Jeff Cave jeff.cave at sunergon.com
Wed Dec 24 16:03:30 GMT 2003

For some reason everytime I run KAudioCreator, it turns off my computer. I fire up the ripper, type in all the information, and run it. I go out to have a cigarette or get a sandwich and when I come back, the computer has turned itself off.

Obviosly very confused. I did run another test last night. I put a CD in and ran the process. I am encoding to ogg. I noticed that it shut off when it had 15 songs burned, but only 4 encoded. Is it just maxing out a buffer somewhere?

I'm not much of a linux programmer and am a little lost looking at the code. Any suggestions or advice on what to do or where to look?

kavius