KsCD; no music sounds

Eray Ozkural exa at kablonet.com.tr
Wed Apr 9 06:39:54 BST 2003

On Wednesday 09 April 2003 08:27, Lateef Alabi-Oki wrote:

> However, I use the same CDRW to play music CDs, mp3s and other music files
> via Windows Media Player on my Windows partition. I wouldn't expect KsCD to
> have much problems playing music CDs if Windows Media Player can,
> irrespective of whether the CDRW supports direct playback or not. But again
> most of the time I'm wrong with issues regarding Linux. :( I still welcome
> any suggestion or advice. Thanks :)

Apparently there is no proper digital CD playback code on linux. I know
windows media player can do it, but somehow the cd-ripping codes we have are
said to be a little lame. Aaron?

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara  KDE Project: http://www.kde.org