kdemultimedia/noatun/library

Ewald Snel ewald at rambo.its.tudelft.nl
Sun Sep 1 21:40:10 BST 2002

Hi Charles,

> I'l give us a chance to fix the big problems that we do know about,
> particularly it taking 85MB memory, Xine still forgetting about it's

I have not been able to reproduce this problem, but there might be some more
memory leaks in xine. I'll see if I can improve this in the xine library.

> Xine still forgetting about it's settings,

Is this a problem of the xine aRts plugin or the xine ui? The xine aRts plugin
ignores some xine settings (OSD and xine logo are disabled), but that
shouldn't have any effect on the xine ui.

bye,

ewald