Multimedia Frameworks

Jason Wood jasonwood at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 00:59:46 BST 2002

On Wednesday 23 Oct 2002 12:54 pm, Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 October 2002 13:02, Tim Jansen wrote:
> > The GStreamer bindings? They are in kdenonbeta/gst. GStreamer itself can
> > be downloaded from www.gstreamer.net, you need version 0.4.1.
>
> No, I meant Jason's and Peter's code :)

My code is available through CVS via the sourceforge project page:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/kdenlive

And the website can be found here :

http://www.uchian.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/kdenlive.html

I don't at this moment feel any need to move it into kde-nonbeta. Things are
still very early in the development stage, and only the KDE GUI would make
sense in belonging to KDE at all. The engine(s) would most likely be
unrelated to KDE.

Cheers,
Jason

--