xine-artsplugin and current xine-lib

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Sat Nov 23 20:43:55 GMT 2002

Moin

On Samstag November 23 2002 18:36, Ewald Snel wrote:
> Hi Pavel,
>
> > Hi!
> >   I've updated xine-lib from the latest CVS and I cannot compile
> > xine-artsplugin anymore, there are some API changes.
> >   Is there a chance of fixing xine-artsplugin in the near future ? Is it
> > possible to incorporate this into 3.1 final ? Or should I downgrade again
> > ? Which version is the newest working one ?
>
> I have just uploaded a new version for xine 1.0.0. This version should work
> with recent versions of xine CVS, no more than a few days old.

works fine here, just one thing I'd like to see working in noatun as well:
If you move the window to another display on a xinerama-setup and then switch
to fullscreen xine-ui makes it fullscreen on that display. Currently
switching to fullscreen in noatun always results in fullscreen on the first
display.

Thanks for having a fix up and working so fast, just yesterday It tried
getting xine-support working again because I updated from xine-CVS :)

Bye, Stefan
--
sgehn at gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein