artswrapper defanged

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Fri Jul 12 13:47:29 BST 2002

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 02:41:21PM +0200, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> I think that the amount of videos severely depends on the CPU power. But I
> can't test because I'm still running 3.0 branch... (Yeah, flame on ;-)

Well, playing 5-10 concurrent videos is already a piece of cake without any
serious problems. Three was about the max of my K6-2/300, but my Tbird/900
handles 5-10 easily. so 4 should be decent for 500Mhz computers (which is a
reasonable minimum configuration anno 2002).

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much