kdenonbeta/arts/kuk

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Mon Aug 26 14:58:10 BST 2002

On Monday 26 August 2002 15:48, Christian A Strømmen \[Number1/NumeroUno\]
wrote:
> Ehm.. I have no idea what the kuk-project is, but I would strongly suggest
> that you changed that name.
>
> It's a kind of "inappropriate" word in norwegian.

It's UNIX tradition to keep those names.

gawk; talk; nice; date; wine; grep; touch; unzip; strip; touch; gasp; \
finger;  gasp; mount; fsck; more; yes; gasp; umount; make clean; \
make mrproper; sleep

We should extend those with kut, klitoris, kuk and koitus, as well as gangbang
and grouprape for our GNOME friends. As soon as possible.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | Gimme some love, gimme some skin,
cap at capsi.com | if we ain't got that then we ain't got much