POLL - Doe xine_artsplug work for you?

Matthias Welwarsky matze at stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de
Thu Aug 22 22:38:14 BST 2002

On Sunday 11 August 2002 00:13, Neil Stevens wrote:

> With xine 0.9.13 it's still crashing artsd here.

I just updated my kde install to HEAD and found that I need a _very_ recent
xine-lib (i.e. CVS, current) to compile the artsplugin.

Furthermore, when trying to play some video in noatun, the plugin fails,
claiming that it cannot find its video output plugin. previous versions just
worked out of the box. Do I need to configure the plugin?

regards,
	matze

--
Matthias Welwarsky
Fachschaft Informatik FH Darmstadt
Email: matze at stud.fbi.fh-darmstadt.de

"all software sucks equally, but some software is more equal"