Updated and cleaner Kontact Touch packages for N9

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue May 29 12:27:34 UTC 2012

Am Dienstag 22 Mai 2012 16:31:39 schrieb Andre Heinecke:
> I finally did another iteration over the Kontact Touch packages for
> Harmattan.

Got it installed and it starts nicely!

The biggest issue I have with it right now is that a sync
often stops, especially when I am online with a mobile connection
(GSM or UMTS). Even switching offline and online does not help,
afterwards the sync usually stops even earlier.
So in Accounts I can see:
  INBOX (12%)
no movement.... then after offline+online it may stop at
  INBOX (7%)

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member