[Kde-mobile-users] Updated and cleaner Kontact Touch packages for N9

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Thu May 24 16:41:59 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Thursday 24 May 2012 11:12:09 Rigo Wenning wrote:
> Hi Juha,
>
> I have
> deb http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/ harmattan/sdk free non-free
> deb https://files.kolab.org/local/maemo/dists/harmattan ./
> in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/community.list
>
> the install only fetched items from those repositories.

I agree, you are most likely missing:
 http://harmattan-dev.nokia.com/ harmattan/sdk free non-free

If you really have it in your apt-sources list, try
"apt-cache search libdb4.8"

Which is one dependency pulled from there.

Regards,
Andre

Andre Heinecke |  ++49-541-335083-262 |  http://www.intevation.de/