[Kde-mobile-users] Updated and cleaner Kontact Touch packages for N9

Juha Jäykkä juhaj at iki.fi
Wed May 23 18:23:38 UTC 2012

I had even less luck. After adding the key and running apt-get update, I get:

~ # apt-get install kdepim-mobile
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

The following packages have unmet dependencies.
  kdepim-mobile: Depends: kmail-mobile (=
4:4.9~.20120521.git084e17ba-1maemo6.6) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: kaddressbook-mobile (=
4:4.9~.20120521.git084e17ba-1maemo6.6) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: tasks-mobile (=
4:4.9~.20120521.git084e17ba-1maemo6.6) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: notes-mobile (=
4:4.9~.20120521.git084e17ba-1maemo6.6) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: korganizer-mobile (=
4:4.9~.20120521.git084e17ba-1maemo6.6) but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: kdepim-runtime but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: kleopatra (>= 4:4.9~.20120521.git084e17ba-1maemo6.6)
but it is not going to be installed
                 Depends: kdepim-strigi-plugins (>=
4:4.9~.20120521.git084e17ba-1maemo6.6) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

Even though all those packages are available... It is as if apt-get does not
even try to resolve dependencies. But that is its most important task! Any
ideas?

Cheers,
Juha