[Kde-mobile-users] Updated and cleaner Kontact Touch packages for N9

Rigo Wenning rigo at w3.org
Tue May 22 17:03:56 UTC 2012

Andre,

thanks for doing it, now I have a running application for the first time.

update didn't work for me without issues. (I had the old version installed).
In the update, it reported a failure to install kleopatra and kontact.
I moved down to apt-get in a root shell.
First thing I did was trying to remove the uninstallable virtuoso-
opensource-6.1
But this triggered an aegis error:
Aegis rejecting
/var/cache/apt/archives/nepomukserver_4%3a4.8+20120516.095a2aa-1maemo6.0_armel.deb:
package 'nepomukserver' origin cannot be determined  -- signature check
failed
(and many more of those)

Then I did the following:
wget -O - https://ssl.intevation.de/Intevation-Distribution-Key.asc | apt-
key add -
apt-get update
apt-get remove virtuoso-opensource-6.1 (because it never installed cleanly)
and this updated the entire thing.

Now I got back into the update software thing and re-triggered the update.
(Try again) And this time it installed fine.

Rigo