Kontact Touch 4.8 Packages (conflict free installation)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Feb 21 18:16:42 UTC 2012

On Tuesday 21 February 2012 18:38:15 Andre Heinecke wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> from the Debug output I take it that you have the public meego repo in your
> repository list and this leads to those conflicts.

This one?
deb http://repo.pub.meego.com/home:/rzr:/harmattan/MeeGo_1.2_Harmattan_Maemo.org_MeeGo_1.2_Harmattan_standard/ ./

> This is a bad situation especially if you have other kde apps from the meego
> buildservice installed then you might really have unsolvable dependency
> problems.

I don't think I have any kde app in there yet.

> My first suggestion would be to remove the OBS repo from your sources list
> do an apt-get update and try again.

OBS? I have nothing with "suse" in /etc/apt/sources.list.d

The full list (cat *) is :

deb https://user:pass@downloads.maemo.nokia.com/harmattan/009 ./
deb https://user:pass@downloads.maemo.nokia.com/harmattan/apps ./
deb https://user:pass@downloads.maemo.nokia.com/harmattan/tools ./