Kontact Touch 4.8 Packages (conflict free installation)

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Tue Feb 21 17:38:15 UTC 2012

Hi David,

from the Debug output I take it that you have the public meego repo in your
repository list and this leads to those conflicts.

This is a bad situation especially if you have other kde apps from the meego
buildservice installed then you might really have unsolvable dependency
problems.

My first suggestion would be to remove the OBS repo from your sources list do
an apt-get update and try again.

I'm still not sure how to handle the situation with the buildservice, as I
don't want / have the time to put up all our stuff in the OBS repo in a
quality so that it's not only tailored for KDEPIM while ensuring that the
rest of the software in the OBS can be installed on the phone and works with
kdepim :(
This is why I completly dropped all dependencies to the obs repo in the latest
version of those packages.

Regards,
Andre

--