Kontact Touch Icons

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Thu Feb 2 05:39:43 UTC 2012

> Any way if there is one place were oxygen fails misirably is the touch
> world, specialy phone factor world, beeing passable in touch/tablet... the
> reason for that is very simple and is sustained on the fact that wen oxygen
> was created it was ment for desktop use so we took alot of things as given
> and did a IMOdecent joob at it.

I think certain oxygen-icons work just fine. Look at this screenshot
for instance:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cTSXhUjJeeE/TtdbKpSlT6I/AAAAAAAAAEo/j0yX6g4zpCU/s1600/shot5.jpg

Perhaps, it is just me, but I am satisfied with those icons. :)

All in all, I agree with you about the "fadeout fadein way
refundation" thought. There is room for improvement.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp