New packages for N900?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon May 30 10:40:15 CEST 2011

Am Sonntag, 29. Mai 2011 17:21:11 schrieb Volker Krause:
> There have been quite some fixes for those issues on the desktop, in code
> shared with the mobile apps, but it still has to be verified if it helps on
> the N900 as well.

Yes of course, thanks for pointing this out!
Before I just wanted to explain why progress got to be a lot less visible.

> > Help with development or anything else is highly appreciated,
> > this is just us, the Kontact Touch community. :)
>
> Switching the autobuilder to master or at least 4.6 would be a good start
> ;)

Good suggestion! We have to clearly say that this is then a community version
and that maintenance has slightly changed as opposed to the time we had much
more bandwidth for it. Then I am all for "master".

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.