Howto: Kontact Touch

Bjoern Ricks bjoern.ricks at intevation.de
Tue May 24 08:50:51 CEST 2011

On Monday 23 May 2011 23:02:52 Sascha Manns wrote:
> i'm planning to write a Howto about Kontact Touch, with hoto setup the
> needed Servers and howto setup Kontact Touch.
Sounds great!

> So i want to know which Servers are needed. I guess a IMAP Server is
> needed. And other Servers too?
The Kolab server integration was tested very well during our project. It's the
recommended server for pim data beyond email. Kolab stores all data in IMAP
folders therefore every IMAP server should work with Kontact Touch.

Regards
Björn
--
Bjoern Ricks |  ++49-541-335083-167  |  http://www.intevation.de/