[MeeGo] Move to Project:KDE

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jun 17 11:15:23 CEST 2011

Hi Fathi,
just looked at your work to see if I can get recent package for Kontact Touch
on my ideapad with MeeGo 1.2.

Am Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2011 12:34:06 schrieb Fathi Boudra:
> The 1st part is done: migration.

Just wondering: What were the remaining parts? :)

> You can found the new project under Project:KDE and packages under
> Project:KDE:Devel
> https://build.pub.meego.com/project/monitor?project=Project%3AKDE%3ADevel
>
> The users are the same as before.
>
> I created other sub-projects:
> Project:KDE:MeeGo:1.1
> Project:KDE:MeeGo:1.2
> Project:KDE:Trunk
> Project:KDE:Trunk:Testing
>
> They will be used later, after the packages stabilization, hopefully
> for the end users.

Is there a description towards what the different categories mean,
and which one users or testers should pick?
I'd like to update http://userbase.kde.org/Kontact_Touch/MeeGo
which still points to the old builds.

I am currently trying the version
http://repo.pub.meego.com/home:/mdfe:/Project:/KDE:/Experimental/MeeGo_1.2_oss/
but I a missing an idea what the others are about.

userbase and technbase did not have anything on it, as far as I've looked.

> And finally updated http://wiki.meego.com/OBS/Community_OBS/Project_Areas
> page. I picked a summary of KDE Mobile and Plasma Active, feel free to
> improve the description.
> Please, add yourself to the maintainers list if you want to be bugged
> about the issues related to this effort :)

Best,
Bernhard

--
Managing Director + Owner: www.Intevation.net <- A Free Software Company
Kolabsys.com: Board Member          FSFE.org: Founding GA Member