Kontact Touch runner-up winner in QTest Contest

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jun 15 09:38:52 CEST 2011

Am Mittwoch, 15. Juni 2011 09:32:18 schrieb Jeffery MacEachern:
> Congratulations to all! It's a great piece of work, and it was really
> neat to follow the development and see how fast you made progress. :)
> This is well deserved recognition.

Thanks Jeffery!

> 2011/6/15 Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de>:
> > We've made the group of five second placed Qt applications
> > in the "Qtest Mobile App Port Contest", with Lugdulo'V winning.
> >
> > This is quite a success, there 59 contenders, so Kontact Touch
> > is in the top 10%. :)

I wonder if we should put this in the wiki and maybe even in wikipedia.
It seems Kontact Touch is now getting a bit of newstime because
of the KDEPIM 4.6 release, which is really good.
Anyone feels like putting this in the wiki?

http://blog.karlitschek.de/2011/06/we-have-qtest-mobile-app-port-contest.html

--
Managing Director - Owner: www.Intevation.net       (Free Software Company)
FSFE.org: Founding GA Member.  Kolabsys.com: Board Member