Building kdebase-runtime for Maemo

Bjoern Ricks bjoern.ricks at intevation.de
Tue Jan 11 11:47:57 CET 2011

Hi Jeffrey,

you are right experimental and testing repos doesn't contain any sources.
We'll fix this in future of course. But you can find source packages in
snapshots (trunk repo) and snapshots-tags. Maemo package descriptions can be
found at http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/komo/packaging/ too.

Am Montag 10 Januar 2011 21:23:55 schrieb Jeffery MacEachern:
> Hi again,
>
> I didn't actually get around to this until recently, and it doesn't
> seem to work. Checking the repositories, this isn't surprising, as
> [experimental] has no source packages, and [testing] doesn't seem to
> have any that are current. Is there something I'm missing? If not,
> could this be rectified? I've been wanting to try writing a KNotify
> plugin for Maemo, for use with Kontact on the N900, but the last
> [testing] build did not ship with plugin support.
I don't know what's necessary to enable plugin support. If you have some more
details let me know. Sources for the choosen kdebase-runtime version can be
found at http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/komo/kdebase/runtime/

regards
Björn

--