Small but effective fixes to stuff in our MeeGo playground

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 14:49:30 CET 2011

On Sunday 27 February 2011, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> if you look at
> https://build.pub.meego.com/project/monitor?project=home%3Amkruisselbrink%3
> Akde you will see much more green now, due to some spontaneous hacking I
> did last night.
> Basically updated polkit-qt to a newer version (0.99) which does not fail
> on redefinition of "signal" as happened before in repo
> meego_current_extras. Also fixed the kdelibs spec files to explicitely
> list other rpm packages from same spec file/obs package as dependency, as
> there were lib naming clashes with forks of the kdelibs obs-package like
> kde-mobile, so libkdecore was provided by more than one package in the
> repo.

great :)
thanks Friedrich, this is really appreciated :)

> Just kdebase4-workspace still fails to build for meego_current_extras repo,
> did not investigate why.
>
> Also disabled building for the packages kate, kdegraphics4 and kdegames4,
> as they are known to fail on build for some time, no need to abuse obs
> resources each time a dependency is updated.

yeah, had to be done, never had time to actually work at them :/

> Did not coordinate with anyone, hope I did not step on anyone's toe, but
> then there seemed to be little activity recently, so I just went ahead
> this time.
>
> I just wonder why the rpms are not updated in the repo's download section
> atm, e.g.
> http://repo.pub.meego.com/home:/mkruisselbrink:/kde/meego_1.1_core/i586/
> still only has old rpm packages, even if newer builds succedded. Anyone a
> clue?

probably it was still building something?
iirc rpms are not published in the repo until everything is built (shown by
the little gear or little truck icon near to the status succeeded,failed,
building)

by now they should have been built

Cheers,
Marco Martin