Harmattan Ovi Store and dependencies (seems to be possible)

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Dec 4 15:07:22 UTC 2011

El Diumenge, 4 de desembre de 2011, a les 14:33:58, Adam Pigg va escriure:
> wouldnt it rely on if the dependencies are in the standard repositories?
> perhaps all the dependencies of the packages listed so far are in the
> standard repos

No, that is not the reason, if you do this
  dpkg-query -s gof2-restore
it says
Depends: gof2

So "gof2-restore" is the package that you can install from the Ovi Store (that
says the game is 15Kb) and gof2 is the dependency that is pulled by installing
"gof2-restore" that is like 100MB and contains the real game data.

Albert