Packaging Development KDEPIM Versions for N900 Fremantle

Andre Heinecke aheinecke at intevation.de
Fri Aug 26 08:11:23 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm taking this discussion from kde-mobile-users to kde-mobile as i am now
starting the trunk packager again for the new targets.

Initial Targets will be:
Attica-0.2.0 (unchanged)
automoc 0.9.88 (unchanged)
akonadi master
Soprano master (will be broken) see above
kdelibs 4.7
kdepimlibs master
kdepim master
kdepim-runtime master
kdebase-runtime 4.7
strigi (the one from komo branch) (unchanged)
l10n trunk

Packaging rules will be:
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/komo/packaging-master/

Buildlogs and such:
http://saegewerk.intevation.de/buildlogs/details.py?treepkg=kdepim-mobile-fremantle-trunk

Please help fixing the issues that occur, if you have any questions regarding
the output of our packaging looks feel free to ask.
Our build setup is quite simple, using treepackager (
http://treepkg.wald.intevation.org/ )
We basically just take the rules from one place, and update the checkout, If
any of those changed a new build is triggered which happens in a scratchbox
enviornment.
The packages created in that build can then be used as dependency for other
builds and so on.

Regards,
Andre

--