Trying to build kdelibs for Harmattan, N9(50)

Laszlo Papp lpapp at kde.org
Wed Aug 24 18:22:15 UTC 2011

Hi,

Some follow-up after 5-6 weeks. :)

The kdelibs package has built fine on the Community Open Build
Service. It is still the source version from the middle of July (not
the newest release). I will try to upload the recent version soon.
https://build.pub.meego.com/package/show?package=kdelibs&project=home%3Arzr%3Aharmattan

It is distributed fine in this repository:
http://repo.pub.meego.com/home:/rzr:/harmattan/MeeGo_1.2_Harmattan_Maemo.org_MeeGo_1.2_Harmattan_standard/armel/

You can also put the following line into the /etc/apt/source.list:
deb http://repo.pub.meego.com/home:/rzr:/harmattan/MeeGo_1.2_Harmattan_Maemo.org_MeeGo_1.2_Harmattan_standard/
./

I hope it helps you with writing kde applications on Harmattan. If
someone has time and sake, it is probably also a good idea to get the
workspace and runtime projects packaged.

Best Regards,
Laszlo Papp