Mobile Sprint

Artur Duque de Souza asouza at kde.org
Thu Sep 9 16:18:27 CEST 2010

Hello!

On Thursday 09 September 2010 15:34:58 Bart Cerneels wrote:
> There is a hackerspace in the center of Dublin (http://www.tog.ie/) we
> might be able to get hosted there. At least one of the "guys in blue"
> from Akademy 2006 in Dublin is a member there.

Great. It would be awesome if you could confirm that we can get the space for
the dates proposed...

> As to dates I propose Thurday 18/11 until Sunday 21/11. Short but
> intense. I'm sure most people will want to head home after a whole
> week of conference + sprint.

Hmm, indeed I think it's a little bit short. Specially for those that are
involved with more than one subject but it would be ok from my side. What do
the others think?

> Hotel wise I don't think this will be a problem. Likely the hotels in
> Dublin are even cheaper then Berlin. Don't know about hostels. But
> normally the longer you stay in a hotel the cheaper it is per day.

Great! So in order to request the budget to the board we need to estimate how
much we are going to spend. Do you have any ideas about this numbers for
Dublin (cost of hotel / person and if there is any with the infrastructure) ?

Also we need people to start saying if they are going to go. I'll setup a wiki
so people can add themselves there and and estimate if they need help with
travel costs too.

If we go with plan "B", then we will need help from Till to estimate these
values :)

Cheers,

Artur Duque de Souza - MoRpHeUz
http://claimid.com/morpheuz