Mobile Sprint

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Thu Sep 9 08:54:10 CEST 2010

2010/9/8 Artur Duque de Souza <asouza at kde.org>:
> Hello everybody,
>
> We have a very good opportunity to do a mobile sprint. In order to make it
> "doable" I thought about doing it *after* MeeGo conference as some people will
> be already on Europe for that and with a lot of "new ideas" that we collected
> during the conference.
>
> KDAB gently offered their offices to held the sprint and Nokia is willing to
> support the sprint through the KDE e.V. if we can plan to do some Qt
> contribution. I think that we can achieve this.

KDAB's Berlin office is in Berlin though. Wouldn't it be a lot better
to hold the sprint in Dublin? Extra travel within Europe (certainly
for Europeans) will make this more difficult to attend and require
more of our already precious free/sponsored time.

I'm assuming the budget for this is more then we
usually spend on sprints (Thanks generous sponsor) perhaps doing it in
a hotel in Dublin is a
possibility?

Bart